Transfer Out

Current Students

The International Student Center will transfer students out to a college or university requested by the students. To transfer out:

  1. Complete the adobe acrobat icon, adobe acrobat is required for the following link SEVIS Transfer Release Form
  2. You will need:
    • I-20 Number
    • Name and address of college/university you will be transferring to
    • Transfer Start: Quarter/Semester and Year
    • Copy of an acceptance letter from the school you will be transferring to
    • PCC Graduation Petition (can pick up in ISC)
  3. Upon turning in the SEVIS Transfer Release Form and acceptance letter, student's records will be released to the college/university within the next week of the request.


If your plans change it is very important that you tell the International Student Center BEFORE your release date, if you decide to transfer to a different school, or if you decide not to transfer at all. We will be able to release you to a different school, or pull your records back to PCC as long as you contact ISC before the release date.

If you contact us with changes after the release date, we will no longer have access to your immigration records and will not be able to make the changes that you request.