The PCC Promise expands student resources through the California College Promise, which covers the cost of student enrollment fees. The goal of the PCC Promise is to provide California residents or AB 540 students an opportunity to have access to higher education, while removing the cost of college as a potential barrier.
Students may qualify in one of three ways:
- Through the California College Promise Grant
The California College Promise Grant waives enrollment fees for fall, winter, spring and summer terms and provides reduced parking fees.
To be eligible you:
- Must be a student who is a California resident, an eligible AB 540 student, or an eligible AB 1899 student (as determined by the Admission’s Office), and qualify by meeting certain income requirements or other eligibility on the application.
- Resources for First-Year Students
First-Year Student Support waives enrollment fees for fall and spring terms only.
In order to qualify you:
- Must be a California resident or AB 540 student;
- Must complete the FAFSA or Dream Act application;
- Are not eligible for the California College Promise Grant; and
- Are enrolled full-time (12 or more units per semester).