Applications: Thursday, October 18, 2012 to Saturday, February 23, 2013
Evaluations: Thursday, October 18, 2012 to Saturday, February 23, 2013
- Completed at least 24 PCC units in an eligible program (AA, AS, Transfer, Certificate)
- Minimum GPA 2.0 (unless otherwise stated)
How to Apply
Apply online here during the filing period.
- General Scholarship Application submitted online by Saturday, February 23, 2013 at 11:59 PM.
- Personal Statement in which you discuss your academic goals and career objectives. Please address any social, educational, or economic challenges that you have experienced.
- Curriculum Vitae: a list of honors, awards, campus involvement, community service.
- Two General Scholarship Evaluations submitted online by Saturday, February 23, 2013 at 11:59 PM. One must be from an instructor. The second evaluation may be from any of the following: instructor, guidance counselor, community leader, church leader, and/or immediate supervisor.
- Optional: 2012-2013 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for need-based scholarships. File on-line at www.fafsa.gov.
Paper scholarship applications and evaluations will not be accepted.
All applications must be submitted online by Saturday, February 23, 2013 at 11:59 PM.
All evaluations must be submitted online by Saturday, February 23, 2013 at 11:59 PM.
Note: It is your responsibility to verify the completeness of your application and submit it online by the deadline. Incomplete applications WILL NOT be considered.
Applicants will be notified by email in May 2013.
General Scholarship Reception
Scholarship winners will receive scholastic recognition at the General Scholarship Reception in May 2012.
If you have any questions or need assistance with the application process, please contact the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid at (626) 585-7401 or email@example.com.