Steps of Enrollment
- Turn in official transcripts of all high school coursework.
- After taking the ABAS Test, see a counselor on the date given for registration.
- Register for courses with a counselor.
- Purchase text books at Pasadena City College Bookstore.
- Attend class.
Assessment of Basic Academic Skills (ABAS) Test Placement
High School vs. GED
High School -
- Need 170 units, proficiency tests and Health/First Aid to receive diploma.
- Time of graduation depends on number of courses completed.
- Need to pass all 5 sections of the test to receive GED Certificate.
- Time it takes to complete the GED will depend upon individual learning.