The PCC Payroll Department is dedicated to providing you with high quality, comprehensive employee services characterized by mutual respect, trust, and communication. We continue to build and maintain partnerships with students, faculty, staff, administrators, and the larger community.
We have many resources available to help you with topics related to your pay and payroll. See below for a list of these resources that are grouped by category.
General Documents & Resources
Information & Memos
Kronos 7.0 Job Aids/Documents & Tools
- Kronos Quick Reference Card – General
- Kronos Users Manual
- Employee Job Aid – Kronos Navigator
- Employee Job Aid – Reviewing Alerts
- Employee Job Aid – Time Off Requests
- How-to add a line in Kronos
- Kronos Reports At-A-Glance
- Manager Job Aid – Kronos Navigator
- Manager Job Aid – Payroll Close
- Manager Job Aid – Reviewing Alerts
- Manager Job Aid – Running Excel Based Reports
Here is a list of frequently asked questions about the KRONOS system.
You can access Kronos from the Pasadena.edu website and clicking on “Staff Services”. The link to Kronos is located at the bottom of the Login box on the left side of the screen.
Enter your username and password from the Kronos Logon page. You can find the Kronos Logon page on the Pasadena.edu website under staff services.
You can obtain your Username by contacting your department administrator or your supervisor.
If you’re logging into Kronos for the first time, your password is: welcome
You can change your password by:
- Logging into KRONOS and clicking Change Password located towards the top right of the page.
- When prompted to Leave the Page, continue by leaving the page.
- Enter your old and new passwords, verifying your new password.
- Click Change Password Now.
Contact Payroll at extension 7451.