As a service-oriented member of the instructional support team, Purchasing uses skill, dedication, and professionalism to balance administrative and legal requirements with academic interests. Working with all departments, Purchasing Services is the link between user and vendor. The purchasing staff is dedicated to obtaining the right product at the right time for the best price.
Warehouse accepts delivery, checks merchandise, and brings it directly to the user. Service, protection, and savings are the results of these vital functions.
As well as working with all areas of the community, Purchasing also handles bidding requirements, including construction awards and contracts. Additionally, Purchasing manages District-owned real estate to yield maximum return.
View helpful resources, forms and tutorials for purchasing and contracts.
CALIFORNIA UNIFORM PUBLIC CONSTRUCTION COST ACCOUNTING ACT (CUPCCAA)
In accordance with the State of California Public Construction Cost Accounting Act (CUPCCAA), Public Contract Code Sections 22000 thru 22045, the District is inviting all interested licensed contractors to submit their company information for inclusion to the District's Bidding process for projects under $175,000.00 under CUPCCAA.
Contractors interested in performing public works for the District must re-submit a new CUPCCAA pre-qualification application each year to be included on the District list of qualified CUPCCAA vendors. Additionally, contractors must be registered with the Department of Industrial Relations, per State Regulation SB854 effective January 1, 2015.
Here is the link to the pre-qualification form: 2017 CUPCCAA Pre-Qualification Application
Forms should be submitted to:
- Pasadena City College
1570 East Colorado Blvd., Room C-202
Pasadena, CA 91106
Attention: Paul Valdez
- OR Fax to: 626-585-7900, Attention: Paul Valdez
- To request a copy of BID 975 ASBESTOS ABATEMENT "R" BUILDING, please email PAVALDEZ@PASADENA.EDU
- To request a copy of Bid No. 965 Art Scene Shop, please email email@example.com
- To request a copy of Bid 971 CEC Elevator please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bid 971 CEC Elevator amendment 1 please email email@example.com
- Bid 974 SAWDUST COLLECTION SYSTEM Please email firstname.lastname@example.org