Information for students:
Please remember that anyone seeking tutoring must present their Lancer ID card and their course schedule receipt to receive assistance.
The 411 on 900, 901, and 902:
- English 900, 901, and 902 meet in rooms C-341 and C-345.
- English 900, 901, and 902 are lab classes for your regular English class.
- During the Fall and Spring semesters, students attend one hour per week.
- During the Winter and Summer intersessions, students attend 3 hours per week.
- The Writing Center staff and the instructor for your regular English class give you a grade for 900, 901, or 902 class.
- You must bring your Lancer ID card, assignment sheet, and course schedule receipt every class session.
- If you arrive 15 minutes into the class, you will be marked as absent.
- Food, drinks, cell phones, pagers, guests, family, and children are not permitted in the Writing Center.