WHO is the program designed for?
The program is designed for people of many backgrounds who are
drawn to bringing the benefits of music to young children. Participants
do not need prior training in music or education.
Many of our students are working and perhaps pursuing other studies
or raising families. For this reason, our classes are offered in
the late afternoon and evening once a week.
Recent program participants have included:
- people interested in career change or enhancement
- preschool teachers and administrators
- individuals interested in starting private “mommy and
- teachers of early primary children
- day care staff members
- musicians, dancers and other performing artists with an interest
- recreation center staff teachers for parent-child classes
- teachers and directors of religious programs
- parents who are interested in the field due to experiences
with their own children