Floorplan and stage diagram
Level floor, concert/classroom format,
Stackable chairs with folding tables. Max Seating: House: 220
Stage: 36 Instruments or 80 choral
- Fixed Lectern with Microphone
- Additional Audio:
- 8-channel mixer
- No stage monitors
- Ceiling mounted data projector
- Video Screen: Retractable and located above stage.
- Standard Multimedia system with installed PC computer, DVD, VHS & CD players.
- No Internet connection for Non-PCC computers
- Dimmable incandescent house lights
- ETC Access Board
- 12 FOH circuits dedicated with 6 ETC S4 jrs and 6 6” fresnels
- 6 Stage Circuits
- 2 rows of incandescent strip lights located upstage of apron
- Video monitor system fed to both SL and SR rooms.
- Restrooms located in front lobby area only.
- No Dressing rooms.
- Tables are not permitted inside lobby or room
John W. Harbeson
Principal: 1927- 1950