PCC in the News
News: LancerPoint Tech Tuesday
Greetings, PCC family. I want to let you know about a couple of events coming soon.
Next Tuesday, April 30th, from 12:00 noon until 1:00 p.m. in Harbeson Hall we will have our next LancerPoint Forum. Starting June 24th, all rosters, drops, add codes and grades will be accessed and submitted through LancerPoint. Come to the Forum to get an overview, learn about the advantages, and ask questions.
Then on Monday, May 6 we’ll have an informal Coffee Talk that will present the student’s view of registration. (Note: the Coffee Talk scheduled for Monday, April 29 has been cancelled.) This is the new process our students will use to register for classes in LancerPoint, so you’ll want to be sure to attend from 12:00 noon to 1:00 p.m. in Harbeson Hall.
I'd also like to give an update on the LancerPoint happenings in Admissions and Records (provided by Dina Chase).
Currently, Admissions and Records is:
• processing Summer and Fall applications;
• issuing Summer registration assignments;
• preparing for LancerPoint Summer registration on May 23;
• attending LancerPoint training, including a Saturday session on April 20th;
• and meeting bi-weekly with technical consultant Antonio Trepesowsky.
Mark Gutierrez, Director
Release Date: 04/24/2013
Revised September 24, 2013 by email@example.com