News: LancerPoint Tech Wednesday - May 22, 2013
As you read this, the countdown clock will have less than 24 hours left until registration begins tomorrow, May 23. I know everyone is anxiously awaiting the magical moment when the switch is flipped and students begin to register in LancerPoint. Dina and her staff are armed and ready to handle students. There is a phone bank (626-585-7395) that has been set up to take calls from students who have questions about LancerPoint. The phone bank will be operating from 8:00 am – 6:30 pm. There is a new help email that students can contact, firstname.lastname@example.org, and there is a manned help center set up in L106 with 12 workstations available from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
LancerPoint Forum Postponed
Due to go-live activities and the fact that May 28 is the first day of Continuing Students registration, the LancerPoint Forum scheduled for May 28 will be postponed until June 25.
LancerPoint Online Schedule
Students now have a new online schedule to use for planning their registration. The schedule is very easy to use and find. Simply go to http://schedule.pasadena.edu and follow these easy steps:
1. Select the term you wish to search and click the “Select Term” button.
2. Select the Subject(s) you are looking for. You can choose multiple subjects by holding down the [Ctrl] key on your keyboard while selecting. will search all available subjects for the selected term.
3. Select the Schedule Type you wish to search. You can choose multiple methods by holding down the [Ctrl] key on your keyboard while selecting.
4. Select the Instructor you wish to search. You can choose multiple instructors by holding down the [Ctrl] key on your keyboard while selecting.
5. Click the “Search” button on the bottom of the page.
Release Date: 05/22/2013
Contact: Mark Gutierrez , Director Enterprise Applications
Phone: (626) 585-7123