Online Tutoring: Anytime, Anywhere for PCC Students
- Immediately connect and
interact with a live tutor
- Schedule a Personal Session with a tutor of choice
- Submit a Question and receive a reply from a tutor
- Submit a paper for a tutor to review
: Writing, Math (basic math through Calculus II), Accounting,
Statistics, Economics, Biology, Intro Human Anatomy & Physiology,
Physics, Chemistry ... and more!
Hours of Service
Most subjects are 24/7, but some do have limited hours.
Online Writing Lab
Submit writing assignments for any class to our Online Writing Lab.
A tutor will provide you with detailed, personalized feedback about
-- typically within 24 hours.
Review these trouble-shooting tips as a first step toward resolving your problems.
Make sure that you have:
- a browser that will allow cookies and pop-up
windows. 24/7 Online Tutoring uses both of these.
go to http://www.java.com, and follow the instructions for the free download.
- Active-X enabled if you are using Internet Explorer as your browser.
- Adobe Flash, version 7.0+ for Windows or 7.0.24+ for Mac OS X installed.
If you need to install Flash, go to http://www.adobe.com, and follow the instructions for the free download.
The Customer Support Knowledgebase will answer most questions you have about using the service.
The 24/7 Online Tutoring Technical Support team is also
available to assist you. You can:
- Call customer support toll-free: (888)
430-7429, ext. 1 Monday - Friday 5:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
- E-mail customer support
and someone will respond to you within 24-48 hours.
For information about 24/7 Online Tutoring at PCC, contact John
Director Learning Assistance Center.