Free Online Tutoring: Anytime, Anywhere for PCC Students
- Immediately connect and interact with a live tutor
- Schedule a Personal Session with a tutor of choice
- Submit a Question and receive a reply from a tutor
- Submit a paper for a tutor to review
Once you log in, use the 24/7 Online Tutoring Student Handbook for tips on navigating the website and using the service.
Tutoring Subjects Covered: Writing, Math (basic math through Calculus II), Accounting, Statistics, Economics, Biology, Intro Human Anatomy & Physiology, Physics, Chemistry ... and more!
Hours of Service: Most subjects are 24/7, but some do have limited hours.
Online Writing Lab: Submit writing assignments for any class to our Online Writing Lab. A tutor will provide you with detailed, personalized feedback about your essay -- typically within 24 hours.
Review these trouble-shooting tips as a first step toward resolving your problems. Make sure that you have:
- a browser that will allow cookies and pop-up windows. 24/7 Online Tutoring uses both of these.
- Active-X enabled if you are using Internet Explorer as your browser.
- Adobe Flash, version 7.0+ for Windows or 7.0.24+ for Mac OS X installed. If you need to install Flash, go to http://www.adobe.com, and follow the instructions for the free download.
The Customer Support Knowledgebase will answer most questions you have about using the service.
The 24/7 Online Tutoring Technical Support team is also available to assist you. You can:
- Call customer support toll-free: (888) 430-7429, ext. 1 Monday - Friday 5:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
- E-mail customer support at email@example.com, and someone will respond to you within 24-48 hours.
For information about 24/7 Online Tutoring at PCC, contact John Wood, Director Learning Assistance Center.