- Vincent Ngo, Interim Director
- Room: L114
- Telephone: 626-585-7401
- Email: email@example.comFax: 626-585-7936
Department Hours Mon - Thu 8:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. Location: L114 Fri 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Location: L114
Hours subject to change
The 2015-2016 financial aid application year begins January 1, 2015 and ends June 30, 2016. Now is the time to submit the 2015-2016 Free Application for Federal Student Aid or FAFSA to the federal processor.
Pasadena City College (PCC) participates in most state and federal financial aid programs. PCC also has institutional financial aid programs which can help students meet their educational costs.
For an example of the financial aid process at PCC, please see our flow chart.
Financial Aid Priority Processing Deadline
Priority processing deadline for the 2015-2016 school year is June 1, 2015 which includes completion of the FAFSA and submission of all verification and/or required documents. Applications are processed in the order they are received. Please check your LancerPoint for required documents. For more information click on the 'Financial Aid Deadlines' link in the menu bar.
Updates and Announcements
- Apply for financial aid early; don't procrastinate
- Have income documents completed early
- Make copies of your documents
- Take your time completing the FAFSA
- Ask Financial Aid Office staff for help with FAFSA questions