Welcome to the Assessment Services Office
Located in Building D Room 205 (Map)
Denise K. Carter, M.A.
Supervisor, Assessment Services
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
First-time students or students who plan to take an English, ESL or math course for the first time must take the English or ESL and math exams. The math test is used for Accounting 1A, Business 14A and Statistics 50 placement. Test preparation materials and additional information is available by clicking on the links to the right.
*Recommended Test Completion Times by Semester
*Classes Fill Quickly, Don't Delay With Taking Tests
September 28 - October 30, 2015 (English, ESL and Math Testing)
Notice: Change of Hours On Dates Listed Below
- October 15, 2015: Testing Hrs. 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. & 1:45 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. Office Hrs. 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. & 1:45 - 4:00 p.m. (Change due to Student Affairs Division Open House)
- October 16, 2015: Testing Hrs. 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. Office Hrs. 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. & 1:00 - 4:00 p.m. (Change due to Student Affairs Division Meeting)
- November 6, 9 and December 7-9: No Testing Available (Change Due to International Student Testing)
- Must be Admitted to the College and have completed the New Student Orientation before testing. Spring 2016 admissions applications accepted beginning October 1, 2015.
- Refer to Testing Walk-in Hours for when testing is available. Hours are subject to change without notice. Check this website for updates.
- During the months of June, July and August an online appointment is required for testing.
- November 11, 2015: Veterans Day
- November 26-29, 2015: Thanksgiving
- December 24, 2015 - January 3, 2016: Winter Break
- January 18, 2016: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 12 - 15, 2016: Lincoln's Birthday and Presidents Day
- March 11 - 13, 2016: Spring Break
- March 31, 2016: Cesar Chavez Day
- May 30, 2016: Memorial Day
- July 4, 2016: Independence Day