Make-Up Exam Information
- The Make-Up Exam Service is available for full-time and part-time faculty as a courteousy service.
- All testing instructions and policies must be followed to use this service. Policies and procedures are subject to change.
- Service is available for PCC faculty and students. Testing services are not provided for other colleges, universities, etc.
Make-Up Exam Schedules
- May 2016 Make-Up Exam Schedule; No late arrivals accepted
- June, July and August No Make-Up Testing available due to peak-time testing and/or registration period; over 5,500 students tested during this time. Consult with your division for other options.
- Hours are subject to change without notice due to off-campus testing and special events that are held yearly.
- During peak student testing and peak registration weeks that occur each fall, winter, spring and summer term no Make-Up Testing will be available. Dates will be posted once they become available.
Required Items for Student Testing
- A valid Photo ID is required for testing, pen or pencil and other supplies depending on Instructor specifications.
- Acceptable Photo ID Forms: Government Issued Driver’s License, State ID, Military ID, Passport. The Assessment Office reserves the right to ask for a second form of identification.
- Unacceptable Photo ID Forms: Expired Identification, Photo ID Cards from colleges, universities, bankcards, library cards, Temporary DMV License and/or ID Card, photocopies/electronic versions of identification. No exceptions will be made.
- The use of fraudulent Photo ID cards will not be tolerated per the Student Code of Conduct and will be subject to disciplinary measures.
Make-Up Exam Instructions
- Print-out and complete the Instructor Make-Up Exam Request Form. All policies and procedures are listed on the form and should be reviewed so you may prepare accordingly. No exceptions will be made.
- Requests are not accepted via email or fax.
- The service is available for paper and pencil exams only. We are unable to provide services for exams requiring the use of headphones and other audio requirements.