Make-Up Exam Information
The Make-Up Exam Service is available for full-time and part-time faculty. All testing instructions and policies must be followed to use this service. Make-Up Exam policies and procedures are subject to change. There may be times when testing is not available as indicated below, consult with your Division Office for additional options that may be available to you.
Make-Up Exam Testing Hours
- Exams are administered promptly at 1:30 p.m., Monday – Friday on a first-come, first-served basis (No late arrivals accepted). Testing and Office hours are subject to change, check this specific website for updates.
- Closed on weekends and college holidays. (See the Academic Calendar)
- Students must present Valid Photo ID or PCC LancerCard ID for testing (No Exceptions). Photocopies or expired ID are not accepted.
- This service is available for PCC faculty and students. Testing services are not provided for other colleges, universities, etc.
**Notice: Change in Testing & Office Hours on Dates Listed Below**
- March 3-4, 6, 9-12, 16-20, 23-27 & 30: Testing available at 1:30 p.m. Office Hours (Exam Drop Off) 8:30 - 10:30 a.m. & 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- April 14-15, 22-23: Testing available at 1:30 p.m. Office Hours (Exam Drop Off) 8:30 - 10:30 a.m. & 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- *Closed on weekends and college holidays. (See the Academic Calendar)
Make-Up Exam Instructions and Policies
- Print-out and complete the Instructor Make-Up Exam Request Form. Forms are no longer provided at the Assessment Office.
- Arrive at the Assessment Office with items ready for submittal. The Assessment Office will not be able to provide office supplies for exam assembly, copies of testing materials, blue books, etc. If you are submitting make-up exams for several students, you must submit for each student an Instructor Make-Up Exam Request Form, an exam copy and copies of any additional materials.
- Instructors will be limited to having no more than 2 exams in the Assessment Services Office at any one time.
- Submit the Instructor Make-Up Exam Request Form and exam to D205 by inter-office mail or in person Monday - Thursday by 6:15 p.m. and Friday by 3:45 p.m. Exams and other testing documents cannot be emailed or faxed. Note: When the office is closed do not push exams under the door.
- All individuals will be served on a first-come, first-served basis. A wait may be experience during peak-times, prepare accordingly.
- Exams that are not completed by the due date will be mailed back to the instructor on the next business day. If granting an extension, notify the Assessment Office of the change prior to the student arriving for testing.
- Students must bring a Valid Photo ID or PCC LancerPoint Photo ID for testing (No Exceptions) and must complete their exam before closing time. The Assessment Office staff must provide the full time allotted by the instructor.
- The Make-Up Exam Service is available for PCC faculty and students only. We do not administer or proctor exams for other colleges.
- Students: Instructors may have a policy against allowing make-up exams. This decision is entirely up to each individual Instructor. Exams will be administered strictly according to the instructions written on the service request form (e.g., time limit, materials allowed, due date, etc.). You must arrive in time to complete the exam before closing time. Absolutely no exceptions. Students will also be required to present us with their PCC ID card and sign a make-up test regulations form. Student Regulations for Taking Make-up Exams Doc