Make-Up Exam Information
The Make-Up Exam Service is available for full-time and part-time faculty. All testing instructions and policies must be followed to use this service. Make-Up Exam policies and procedures are subject to change. There may be times when testing is not available as indicated below, consult with your Division Office for additional options that may be available to you.
Make-Up Exam Testing Hours
- Make-Up exams administered promptly at 1:30 p.m., Monday – Friday on a first-come, first-served basis (No late arrivals accepted). A valid Photo ID is required for testing. Photocopies or electronic versions of ID are not accepted. No testing will be available on September 4, 2015.
- During peak-times (May, June, July and August), a wait may be experience and/or we may run out of seats and students may be required to return on another date for testing, prepare accordingly.
- Testing and Office hours are subject to change without notice. Check this website for updates.
- This service is available for PCC faculty and students. Testing services are not provided for other colleges, universities, etc.
Instructor Make-Up Exam Policies
- Print-out and complete the Instructor Make-Up Exam Request Form. All policies and procedures are listed on the form and should be reviewed so you may prepare accordingly.
- Note: No copies of the request form are available at the Assessment Office because we have went paperless.
Campus Closed On Following Days
- September 7, 2015 - Labor Day
- October 1, 2015 - Flex Day
- November 11, 2015 - Veterans Day
- November 26-29, 2015 - Thanksgiving
- December 24, 2015 - January 3, 2016: Winter Break
- January 18, 2016 - Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 12 - 15, 2016 - Lincoln's Birthday and Presidents Day
- March 11 - 13, 2016 - Spring Break
- March 31, 2016: Cesar Chavez Day
- May 30, 2016: Memorial Day
- July 4, 2016: Independence Day