The Make-Up Exam Service is available for full-time and part-time faculty. All testing instructions and policies must be followed to use this service. Make-Up Exam policies and procedures are subject to change. There may be times when testing is not available as indicated below, consult with your Division Office for additional options that may be available to you.
Make-Up Exam Testing Hours
- Make-Up exams administered promptly at 1:30 p.m., Monday – Friday on a first-come, first-served basis (No late arrivals accepted). A valid Photo ID is required for testing. Photocopies or electronic versions of ID are not accepted. Testing and Office hours are subject to change without notice. This service is available for PCC faculty and students. Testing services are not provided for other colleges, universities, etc.
- No Make-Up testing available December 7, 8, 9, 18, 21, 22, 23.
- No Make-Up testing available January 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.
- During peak student registration weeks that occur each fall, spring and summer no Make-Up Testing will be available effective January 4, 2016. Dates will be posted once they become available.
- During peak time testing months (May, June, July and August), a wait may be experience and/or we may run out of seats and students may be required to return on another date for testing, prepare accordingly.
Make-Up Exam Policies
- Print-out and complete the Instructor Make-Up Exam Request Form. All policies and procedures are listed on the form and should be reviewed so you may prepare accordingly. No exceptions will be made.