Make-Up Exam General Information
- The Make-Up Exam Service is available for full-time and part-time faculty as a courteousy service.
- All testing instructions and policies must be followed to use this service.
- Policies and procedures are subject to change.
- Service is available for PCC faculty and students. Testing services are not provided for other colleges, universities, etc.
Make-Up Exam Testing Hours
- February 2016 Make-Up Exam Schedule
- Exams administered promptly at 1:30 p.m. on the dates/times indicated on the Make-Up Exam Schedule. No late arrivals accepted.
- Hours are subject to change without notice due to off-campus testing and special events that are held yearly. Updates will be posted on this website.
- There may be times when testing is not available as indicated below, consult with your Division Office for additional options that may be available to you.
- During peak time testing months (May, June, July and August), a wait may be experience and/or we may run out of seats and students may be required to return on another date for testing, prepare accordingly.
- During peak student registration weeks that occur each fall, winter, spring and summer term no Make-Up Testing will be available. Dates will be posted once they become available.
- A valid Photo ID is required for testing.
- Acceptable Photo ID Forms: Government Issued Driver’s License, State ID, Military ID, Passport. The Assessment Office reserves the right to ask for a second form of identification.
- Unacceptable Photo ID Forms: Expired Identification, Photo ID Cards from colleges, universities, bankcards, library cards, Temporary DMV License and/or ID Card, photocopies/electronic versions of identification. No exceptions will be made.
Change in Hours on Dates Below
- February 2, 9, 10, 12 (Holiday), 15 (Holiday), 19, 24, 26
- April 11 through April 22: No Make-Up Testing Available due to Peak Student Registration Weeks.
- July 18 through August 3: No Make-Up Testing Available due to Peak-Student Registration Weeks.
- November 1 through November 10, 2016: No Make-Up Testing Available due to Peak-Student Registration Weeks.
- November 28 through December 9, 2016: No Make-Up Testing Available due to Peak-Student Registration Weeks.
Make-Up Exam Policies
- Print-out and complete the Instructor Make-Up Exam Request Form. All policies and procedures are listed on the form and should be reviewed so you may prepare accordingly. No exceptions will be made.