Make-Up Exam Information
Assessment Services provides make-up exam service for full and
part-time faculty. Any instructor wishing to take advantage of our
make-up exam service must follow our written policies. Instructors
must deliver make-up exams with service request forms, to D205 during
our posted office hours. A separate service request form is required
for each make-up exam. Service Request for Make Up Exam Form - Revised 6-05-14.
- Testing and office hours are available under the Assessment Information Tab located on the right of this webpage.
Make-Up Exam Policies
- Students must arrive during the Assessment Office’s published hours and must complete their exam before closing time. The Assessment Office staff must provide the full time allotted by the instructor.
- When turning in Make-Up Exams please arrive with items ready for submittal. (Paper clipped, stapled, forms filled-out, etc.) The Make-Up Exam Form is available for printout and information is listed above. Provide an envelope if you are requesting the Assessment Office to mail your Make-Up Exam back to the Division Office.
- Inform students they must bring a Valid/Current Photo ID or PCC LancerPoint Card for testing. (No Photocopies Accepted)
- Deliver Instructor Make-Up Exam Request Form and exam to D205 before closing time or send by inter-office mail. Documents cannot be emailed or faxed. Double-check the request form to assure all fields are completed before submitting to the Assessment Office. Note: There may be a delay with the inter-office mail option.
- If you are submitting make-up exams for several students, you must submit for each student an Instructor Make-Up Exam Request Form, an exam copy and copies of any additional materials. We will not be able to make copies of exam materials or provide blue books, etc.
- Instructors will be limited to having no more than 5 exams in the Assessment Services Office at any one time.
- Exams that are not completed by the specified due date will be mailed back to the instructor on the next business day. If the instructor decides to extend the exam administration deadline, then he or she must notify the Assessment Office of the change as soon as possible prior to the student arriving for testing.
Please Note: Instructors may have a policy against allowing
make-up exams. This decision is entirely up to each individual Instructor.
Students: Assessment Services will administer make-up exams strictly
according to the instructions written on the service request form
(e.g., time limit, materials allowed, due date, etc.). Please note
that you must arrive in time to complete the exam before closing
time. Absolutely no exceptions. Students will also be required to
present us with their PCC ID card and sign a make-up test regulations
form. Student Regulations for Taking Make-up Exams Doc