An Enrollment verification is an official letter from Pasadena City College verifying certain academic information, including, but not limited to: your current enrollment, dates of attendance, previous semester enrollment, etc.
Reasons for why you may need to request an enrollment verification are car insurance (good student discounts), loan deferment, registrar's report, child care, etc.
There are no fees for the enrollment verifications.
Order Your Enrollment Verification
You can order your Enrollment Verification in one of the following three ways:
1. Order through LancerPoint
- Log into your LancerPoint account and click on Classes and Academics.
- On the bottom right of the screen, click on Online Enrollment Verification at National Student Clearinghouse.
- This takes you to a secure web page where you can request verifications of current and previous enrollment as well as all dates of attendance at PCC.
- For other types of verifications, please follow the instructions below.
2. Order In Person
To request a verification in person, go to the Admissions and Records office, L Building, Room 113 and fill out a Verification Request Form.
3. Order By Mail
- Complete and print the Enrollment Verification Request Form
- Mail the completed form to:
Pasadena City College
Admissions and Records
Attn: Enrollment Verifications
1570 E Colorado Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91106