Terri Hampton, Executive Director
PACCD - Human Resources - Misson Statement
It is the mission of the Office of Human Resources to serve as a strategic partner alongside the Pasadena Area Community College District’s administration and Board of Trustees in meeting the vision, mission and goals of the college. Human Resources is committed to taking a leadership role in providing services that support the College by promoting the concept that our employees are the single-Â-most valuable resource within the organization.
Thus, it is our mission to provide an optimal work environment for high productivity, continuous improvement and superior customer service. This is accomplished by providing a full range of centralized, comprehensive human resource management services for employees of the college. And in so doing, the Office of Human Resources works to ensure compliance with all Federal, state, and local laws pertaining to personnel matters, including equal employment opportunity.
PACCD - Human Resources - Values Statement
We carry out our mission with integrity, dignity, responsiveness, and professionalism, while exhibiting PRIDE in our service to the college, our students, our employees, and our community. Our core values are:
- PEOPLE --- we are people focused, matching and balancing the needs of our students, employees and community with those of the college.
- RESPECT --- we create an environment of respect for all, founded in equity, courtesy, approachability, understanding and responsiveness.
- INTEGRITY --- we foster integrity as the foundation for all that we do, promoting honesty and trust, open and clear communication, confidentiality, and collaboration in an environment of team work.
- Diversity--- we recognize and appreciate our similarities and differences, celebrating diversity in people, philosophies, cultures, beliefs and abiltities
- Excellence --- we deliver qualifty and excellence by being knowledgeable, responsive, consistent, engaged and professional.
Have questions and do not know who to contact, click here.