Adults with Disabilities
Enhance your existing workforce skills and gain new ones through our courses for adults with disabilities. Our courses provide you with a foundation of basic skills that help with both the direct and indirect workplace skills that are necessary for getting and keeping a job.
*During PCC's period of temporary campus closure, we have moved our Noncredit classes online. Please note that some classes may vary in availability. Check the Schedule of Classes to view courses that are currently offered.
Skills developed in Adults with Disabilities classes include:
- Communicate effectively on the job
- Locate employment opportunities
- Problem solve
- Set goals
- Stay safe on the job site
- Manage personal finances
- Utilize transportation resources to get to and from work
- Use current computer technology
- Start and keep professional interpersonal relationships
Looking for DSP&S Services?
Visit our Counseling office in Room 105 of the Foothill Campus or read more about the types of services our DSP&S counselor provides.