Business Office Systems
The Business Office Systems Program prepares students for entry/intermediate level clerical jobs.
You will learn effective communication skills in a business office setting, basic bookkeeping, business math, how to maintain files and records, and use MS Office software. This program will also enable you to transition into a credit business information technology program.Watch Our Video For More Information
Complete the following courses to earn a certificate!
- BUSN 2601A - Computer Keyboarding A
- BUSN 2601B - Computer Keyboarding B
- BUSN 7301 - Microsoft Windows and Digital Skills
- BUSN 7302 - Microsoft Word Essentials for the Workplace
- BUSN 7303 - Microsoft Excel Essentials for the Workplace
- BUSN 7304 - Fundamentals of Office Records Management and Filing
- BUSN 7305 - Basic Business English and Communications
- BUSN 7306 - Career Skills for the Workplace
- BUSN 7307 - Basic Business Math
- BUSN 7308 - Basic Bookkeeping
A Certificate of Completion is awarded upon successful completion of all required courses.
Request Your Certificate
If you have completed and passed all of the required courses, submit the petition form “Petition for Certificate of Completion."
Steps to Get Started
Use the guide below to start taking classes in the Business Office Systems Program. For more detailed instructions, go to How to Take Noncredit Classes.
- Check course availability in Schedule of Classes
To find Business Office Systems courses in the class schedule, look for the subject “Business Noncredit”.