Returning PCC Noncredit Student
You are considered a “Returning Noncredit Student” and will need to complete a new Application for the PCC Noncredit Division if:
- You were a former PCC student but haven't taken Noncredit or Credit classes for a year or more (i.e. you missed both Fall and Spring semester)
- You enrolled in your first semester of PCC Noncredit classes but didn't finish the semester
Follow These Steps:
Complete the application for the semester you intend to take classes (select either Summer/Fall or Spring term).
Once your application has been accepted, you will receive a Welcome Letter via email within 5 business days. The letter will be sent to the email address you provided during the application process. Follow all required steps listed in the letter.
* Required only for Adult High School, GED Preparation, and some ESL Courses.
Assessment/Placement tests are used to determine your appropriate course level and
are required in order to register for these classes.
Review our Assessment/Placement test guide for additional information about what to expect in the testing process.
- Returning Adult High School and GED students: your placement test scores are valid for 2 years.
- Returning ESL students: your placement test scores are valid for 1 year.
If your tests are still valid, you are not required to complete them again.
* Required only for Adult Basic Education, Adult High School, and/or GED Preparation. You will not be able to register for these courses until you meet with a Counselor and get access to register for these restricted courses.
Adult High School and GED students: You will schedule an appointment with a Counselor on the day of your Assessment/Placement
Adult Basic Education (ABE) students: Schedule an appointment with a Counselor by contacting the Noncredit Counseling department at email@example.com or (626) 585-3006.
Review your assigned registration date and time in LancerPoint before registering for classes. On your assigned day, login to your LancerPoint account and register using the Course Reference Number (CRN#) in the Schedule of Classes for each course you’re interested in taking.
After registering, make sure to check your PCC student email (go.pasadena.edu gmail account accessed via LancerPoint). You will receive emails from your instructor(s) and the college periodically.
For additional assistance, contact Noncredit Counseling or Admissions & Records.