- T provide a forum for administrators, faculty, staff, and students of the Pasadena Area Community College District to discuss their concerns as related to District employment.
- To provide support, networking and mentoring opportunities, and a system of growth and development for administrators, faculty, staff, and students.
- To provide input to the administration regarding course curriculum, instruction, and programs for student, and matters of recruitment of administrators, faculty, and staff.
- To provide financial assistance and scholarships to students of the Pasadena Area Community College District.
- To provide an avenue of communication with local, state, national faculty and staff associations that are affiliated with community and junior colleges, secondary education groups, colleges, and universities.
- To provide a channel for exchanging information with community organizations such as churches, civic and community service groups.
- To provide academic support, financial assistance and scholarships to students of the Pasadena Area Community College District.
The Executive Board
Dr. Micah Young
Chairperson of Social Events
Brigitte Norsworthy and Denise Odimo
Co-Chairs of Scholarships