Friday, May 6, 2022 at 7 pm
Ticket Instructions for PCC Spring 2022 Graduation
You can send the link to your guests OR you may register for them. If you are registering for them you will need their first and last name, email and cell phone number.
How to register for your tickets
- Click on the link that you were given in the email.
- Once there click on the “Register” button
- Complete the form with the name of the guest, email and cell phone number.
- Type your name as the “Student”
- Once the registration confirmation is received you will see two buttons one says “Use Now” and the other says “Save for later”. Click “Save for Later”.
- In the next window click “Save2email” and enter the guests email address. The ticket with QR code will be sent to the guest.
- The QR code should NOT be scanned until the guest is checking in at Lot 4 and they are ready to go into the stadium for the Commencement ceremony on May 6th.
- DO NOT click “Validate” this will invalidate the ticket at the time of check in.
Check in location for guests on the day of Graduation
We ask that you have all your guests check in on the bottom floor of Parking Lot 4 (located on the corner of Hill and Del Mar) Only ticketed guests will be allowed to enter.
As a reminder guests will not be allowed to bring in: AIR HORNS, BALLOONS, POSTERS. You will be turned away at the gate, please leave these items in your car. GATES WILL OPEN AT 4:30.
Commencement Schedule on May 6
Commencement Rehearsal at 9am at Robinson Stadium
Commencement Ceremony (lasts approximately 2 hours)
The ceremony is a ticketed event. Each graduate, who registered by the deadline, has been sent 4 guest tickets.
- Entrance and seating for guest will be with a valid ticket only. Guests will be allowed in the stadium at 4:30 p.m.
- PARKING IS FREE and available on the 3rd level and above on Lot 5 on Bonnie Ave. and Lot 4 on Del Mar/Hill Ave
- Guests will need check in at Lot 4 Parking structure Level 2, prior to entering the stadium.
The ceremony will be live streamed for those guests who are unable to attend.
Faculty & Staff
Information for Participation at Commencement
See attached information about where to check-in for Commencement. Please note: If you did not register to participate please let the Office of Student Life know, as this impacts seating.
Instructions for Returning Your Attire
The Collegiate Cap and Gown Company, from which we rent your academic apparel, has asked that the caps, gowns and hoods be returned immediately after the reception that follows the commencement exercises, Friday evening, May 6, 2022.
You may return your academic attire to the GM Building Lobby.
Thank you for participating in Commencement. Your participation helps to make Commencement a successful event.
Please contact Ms. Siria LoVett at email@example.com or 626-585-7385.
Cultural/ Affinity Group Graduations
College COVID protocols will be in place for this event. Masks ARE required and testing for students the week of May 2-6 is required. Masks will be available for guests and students. Masks not required for guests under the age of 5.
Covid Testing will be open for commencement (5/6) on Main campus in Lot 5 - 10am – 7pm. See the full campus covid testing schedule here.
For more information or questions, please contact our Commencement Coordinator:
Office of Student Life (CC-105)
For information about graduation requirements and deadlines (graduation status, petitions
etc.) please contact your counselor, not the Office of Student Life.
Do you have questions about your graduation status? Please click the link to connect with a counselor https://pasadena.edu/academics/support/counseling/graduation/apply-for-graduation.php