Prepare to work in the welding and metal working trades. Earn an Associate in Science degree with a Certificate of Achievement in Construction Welding or Gas Tingsten & Gas Metal Welding, while gaining the knowledge and skills need to work as a welder, welder's helper, cutting torch operator or apprentice fitter.
Additionally, our Occupational Skills Certificates will help you stand out when applying for employment in fields such as building construction, automotive technology, truck repair, plumbing, air conditioning, sheet metal, plant maintenance, and other manufacturing trades.
Programs and Degrees
- Basic Welding – Occupational Skills Certificate
- Construction Welding – Associate in Science Degree, Certificate of Achievement
- Gas Tungsten & Gas Metal Welding – Associate in Science Degree, Certificate of Achievement
- Los Angeles Structural Welding License – Certificate of Achievement
- Welding Fabrication - Associate in Science Degree, Certificate of Achievement