Jumpstart your career in the culinary and hospitality industries
The Culinary Arts & Hospitality Management (CAHM) programs and courses are hands-on and fast-paced, getting you career-ready in two semesters or less! Culinary, food service, baking, beverage science, hospitality — there's options for all interests and skills.
Why Choose PCC Culinary Arts & Hospitality Management
Certificates can be completed in one semester and career-degree ready in less than two semesters.
Hands-on learning with new commercial equipment, technology, and tools.
Experienced instructors with over 60+ years of combined industry experience.
In-state, full-time annual PCC tuition costs 83% less than the national average and 37% less than the average of our three leading culinary/hospitality competitors.
Top Job Opportunities
Programs and Courses
We currently offer two degree and certificate programs as well as a variety of individual courses. Courses can be taken individually and/or towards one of our programs.
- Certified Baker – Certificate of Achievement
- Certified Culinarian – Certificate of Achievement
- Cruiseline Sector Hospitality Leadership - Certificate of Achievement
- Hospitality Management – Certificate of Achievement
- Hospitality Service Leadership – Certificate of Achievement
- Medical Sector Hospitality Food and Beverage Leadership - Certificate of Achievement
Intro & advanced classes in a variety of subjects including culinary skills, baking,
baking, beverage science, hospitality, and more.
*Note: All classes are listed in the class schedule under "HOSP"
How to Get Started
If you are not currently a student at PCC, your first step is to complete the steps to apply and become fully enrolled.
You don't have to apply to the CAHM program - just start taking classes!
- If you are working towards one of our degree & certificates, review the program requirements to see which classes you need.
- You can also review all course descriptions to see options available to you and ensure you are eligible for the class.
- Review the schedule of classes to see what's currently being offered. All CAHM classes are listed under "HOSP".
- Register in LancerPoint! (If you need help registering, review the Guide to Registering).