Are you a student who…
- is experiencing a personal, educational, psychological, or financial crisis?
- is currently experiencing homelessness and would like information and resources about housing?
- is experiencing domestic violence or feels unsafe in your environment?
- may be eligible interested in resources or community assistance and not know where to begin?
- may be eligible for public assistance programs based on low-income, your age, or a disability and need help navigating the services that may be available to you?
If you identified with any of the above examples, we've got good news for you – there is a Social Services Coordinator in the Lancer Care Center that is currently available to provide you with help and support!
Make an Appointment
Contact the Lancer Care Center at email@example.com or (626) 585-7765 to get help!