U-PASS at PCC
Students enrolled in at least one (1) unit in FALL 2023 (non-credit students please show proof of enrollment) are eligible to receive a FREE U-PASS for Fall 2023.
The FALL PCC U-PASS will be available for pick up STARTING AUGUST 21, 2023 - SEPTEMBER 19, 2023. The U-PASS is valid on the following transit providers:
- MTA trains (A, B, C, E, D and K lines)
- MTA buses (including the G and J lines)
- Pasadena Transit
- Foothill Transit (local and Silver Streak)
- Culver City Bus
- Gardena Transit
- LADOT DASH
- Long Beach Transit
- Montebello Bus
- Norwalk Transit
- Santa Monica Big Blue Bus
- Torrance Transit
THE FALL U-PASS IS VALID (ONCE ACTIVATED) AUGUST 22, 2023 TO FEBURARY 25, 2024.
THE LAST DAY TO PICK UP YOUR U-PASS FOR FALL IS SEPTEMBER 19, 2023.
To Obtain a FREE U-PASS:
- Complete the Metro survey form. This is only required for new U-PASS users.
- Bring your completed survey confirmation to Student Business Services, B-203.
- You must have a PCC Lancercard and bring that card to Student Business Services. If you don't have a PCC Lancercard visit the LancerID website to learn how to get one.
- Show your class schedule to the Student Business Services staff to verify that you are enrolled in at least 1 unit, for credit students. If you are a non-credit student please show proof of enrollment for Fall 2023. The staff will then affix the pre-loaded U-PASS sticker onto your Lancercard ID. The sticker will not be valid on any other form of ID.
Be sure to tap your U-PASS at any Metro, Pasadena or Foothill Transit station to activate your pass. You must tap your U-PASS at least one time within 15 days of receiving it for it to be activated.
If you obtained a U-PASS for the Summer 2023 semester, it will expire August 20, 2023. You must reactivate your U-PASS by following the steps above.
The U-PASS is issued to a sticker on your Lancercard ID. If you have an existing U-PASS sticker do not remove it - it will be reactivated electronically once you renew your U-PASS. Replacement stickers are $50.
Replacements & Refunds
- If your U-PASS is lost, damaged, or stolen you can purchase a replacement for $50.
No refunds will be given for the U-PASS.
Students who received a FREE U-PASS but drop, or are dropped, from all of their courses, will have their U-PASS deactivated.
The free U-PASS is being provided to students through PCC's CARES funding.