U-PASS at PCC
Free U-PASS for FALL 2022
Students enrolled in at least one (1) unit in Fall 2022 (credit and non-credit) are eligible to receive a FREE U-PASS for Fall 2022.
The Fall PCC U-PASS will be available starting Tuesday, August 16, 2022-September 14, 2022 . The PCC U-PASS is valid on the following transit providers MTA trains and buses, Pasadena Transit, Foothill Transit (local and Silver Streak), Montebello Bus, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus,Culver City Bus, Long Beach Transit, LADOT DASH, Norwalk Transit, Torrance Transit and Gardena Transit.
The Fall U-PASS is valid (once you activate it) August 16, 2022-January 23, 2023.
To obtain a FREE U-PASS:
- Complete the Metro survey form. This is only required for new U-PASS users.
- Bring your completed survey confirmation to Student Business Services, B-203.
- You must have a PCC Lancercard and bring that card to Student Business Services. If you don't have a PCC Lancercard visit the LancerID website to learn how to get one.
- Show your class schedule to the Student Business Services staff to verify that you are enrolled in at least 1 unit. The staff will then affix the pre-loaded U-PASS sticker onto your Lancercard ID. The sticker will not be valid on any other form of ID.
Be sure to tap your U-PASS at any Metro, Pasadena or Foothill Transit station to activate your pass. You must tap your U-PASS at least one time within 15 days of receiving it for it to be activated.
Replacements & Refunds
- If your FREE U-PASS is lost, damaged or stolen you can purchase a replacement for $50.
No refunds will be given for the U-PASS.
Students who received a FREE U-PASS but drop, or are dropped, from all of their courses, will have their U-PASS deactivated.
The free U-PASS is being provided to students through PCC's CARES funding.