Student Business Services
Student Business Services provides a variety of beneficial services to students. You can pay for your registration fees, supply fee cards as well as purchase discounted tickets for amusement parks and movie theaters. See below for a list of all of our services.
- Tuition payments
- Supply fee cards
- Bus passes
- Entertainment tickets
- Trust and Agency transactions
- Departmental deposits
- Provide analysis of students account over the counter, phone, and email.
- Assist with Holds on student accounts.
- Disburse emergency loan once processed by Student Life.
- IRS FORM 1098-T FAQs
- Maintain signature cards for established Trust and Agency accounts.
- Process approved Trust and Agency and Associated Student reimbursements.
- Process Cash Purchase Reimbursement (CPR’s) transactions.
We offer a variety of purchasable tickets to local amusement parks and movie theaters. Tickets must be purchased at the office and paid for in cash. Tickets are available for:
- AMC Movie Theaters
- Regal Entertainment (Edwards & United Artists)
- Universal Studios (Purchase Now)