Vision Resource Center
The Vision Resource Center is an online learning platform that provides equitable access to professional development opportunities for California community college employees as they pursue the Vision for Success. As of Fall 2022, 113 California community colleges have integrated with the Vision Resource Center.
The Vision Resource Center:
- provides access to an expansive library of learning modules and events (within PCC and systemwide)
- documents within one's personal transcript all completed learning modules and events (NOTE: this is the mechanism that PCC uses to track completion of Flex obligation)
- serves as a tool for managing registration and attendance
- includes a calendar that outlines PCC and systemwide professional learning opportunities
- enables users to connect through online communities that foster collaboration and knowledge sharing
To access the Vision Resource Center, log in below using your PCC single sign-on credentials.