Financial aid is any source of funds that are available to help you pay for college. We recommend that you submit a financial aid application to see what you may qualify for! 

    If you are a US Citizen or Permanent Resident, complete the FAFSA application.

    If you are NOT a US Citizen or permanent resident but meet AB 540 criteria, you may be eligible for the California Dream Act.



    Frequently Asked Questions

    Yes, it is possible for you to receive up to two years of free tuition. For more information, please click on the link below, or contact the Office of Financial Aid.

    The PCC Promise

    There are several ways to qualify for free tuition. Remember, it is important that you first complete your FAFSA or CA Dream Act application.

    If you are a California resident and you are being charged out-of-state tuition, please contact the Admissions and Records Office to resolve the issue.

    Admissions and Records:
    Email: gotopcc@pasadena.edu
    Phone: (855) GO-TO-PCC 

    You can also visit the website below to find out about in-state tuition: 

    California Residency Requirements

    What's Next

    Your Next Step

    Step 3 is to activate your LancerPoint account — your student portal at PCC.

    Step 3: Activate LancerPoint  
    Have questions?