Library Paraprofessionals & Professionals
Library Technicians and Librarian positions are posted by Human Resources. For the Adjunct Librarian (hourly) pool, resumes are accepted throughout the year. Please visit the PCC Human Resources website for more information.
Announcements are posted here when Library Student Worker positions are available.
Currently, there are no open Library Student Worker positions.
- Applicants must be enrolled in at least 6 units during the Fall and Spring terms in order to qualify.
- All Library Student Worker positions are part-time (20 hours per week maximum; $14.25/hr). These positions do not have benefits.
- Position does not require library experience. However, library and/or customer service experience are highly desirable.
- When hiring, the library looks for people who are responsible, reliable, comfortable working with the public, and have basic computer skills.
- Promotion and retention are based on performance.
If you are looking for a job on or off campus, the PCC Career/Job Placement Center can help!