Emergency? Contact Campus Police!

For emergencies outside of the Student Health Center, you can get immediate emergency assistance by contacting Campus Police in these ways.

  1. Dial 911 from a campus phone. This is the quickest way to reach them.
  2. Call Campus Police directly at (626) 585-7484.
  3. Call 911 from a campus public phone. Pasadena Police Department will answer and help you reach Campus Police.

Try to avoid dialing 911 from your cell phone. Your call will be answered by the California Highway Patrol, and they will have to relay several messages before you receive assistance from the proper authorities.

First Aid & Emergency Care

The Student Health Center staff is always ready to provide our students and employees with first aid and emergency care if they are injured. If the particular medical condition warrants, we will contact the local paramedics for treatment and transport to emergency services. If you have insurance, you will be able to discuss payment for paramedic response with your insurance carrier. If you are uninsured and an ambulance is called, you will be responsible for handling the costs with the billing agency.