Step 2: Submit Your Required Forms
- Ask your high school counselor or principal to complete and sign the Recommendation form, listing the specific course(s) (e.g. HIST 007A) they are giving you permission to take at PCC.
- Have your parent or legal guardian sign the Recommendation form.
MEDICAL CONSENT FORM
- If you will be under 18 years of age by the first day of class at PCC, you need to complete the Medical Consent form.
Submit Forms & Transcripts
- Submit the Recommendation form
- Medical Consent Form
- Copy of your most recent high school transcript
- Please sign all required forms prior to submission
- During the submission process
- Enter the student’s first and last name
- Enter the email address used by the student to apply to PCC
- Enter the student’s high school in the “Company” field.
- We understand the dates of your high school course registration and the availability of your high school administrators may not match the dates we need to have your paperwork by. Make sure you have plenty of time to get your Pasadena City College courses selected and the permission forms signed by your high school administrators and ready to be submitted to the college.
- Completed forms and transcripts are processed generally within 2 - 3 weeks. Please be sure to submit all three documents and sign each form to prevent any delays.
- If you are experiencing challenges with holds and/or submitting your forms, please visit one of our help centers and request to speak to an admissions clerk.
- If you have questions regarding the program, please email email@example.com. (Do not submit documents to this email address)
Your Next Step
Step 3 is to activate your LancerPoint account — your student portal at PCC.Step 3: Activate LancerPoint