We maintain records on the more than one million individuals who have attended Pasadena City College. Future students, current students, former students, and alumni — we serve you all in making sure you can access your academic record as it relates to PCC.

Records & Transcripts Services

Transcript Requests

Order copies of your official transcripts ($5/per copy) or find out how to access your unofficial ones for free! 

Transcript Requests

Send Transcripts to PCC

We will help you with having your transcripts from your high school and/or previous college sent to us.

Provide Your Transcripts

Enrollment Verification

Request a letter from PCC verifying certain academic information such as your current enrollment, dates of attendance & more.

Enrollment Verifications

GE Certification

Get your GE Certification to confirm your completion of your IGETC or CSU GE transfer requirements.

GE Certification

Duplicate Diplomas

Duplicate diploma orders are for students who already have an associate degree awarded and posted to their PCC official transcript.

Duplicate diplomas