How to Log In to Omni CMS
Log In via the Omni CMS Login Page
You can log in to OUCampus using the Omni CMS Login Page.
- Go to the Omni CMS login page
- Enter your Network ID and Password
- Click Login
Once you are logged in, you will be taken to your Omni CMS dashboard and will need to navigate the Folder Structure to find what you are looking for.
If you're just making a few edits to a specific page(s) in one section, we recommend using DirectEdit!
The DirectEdit Link is the simplest way to log in and go directly to the page you need to edit. Logging in to edit your pages is as simple as clicking a link. The DirectEdit link is a "hidden" link on every published webpage that you can use to access the Omni CMS interface.
For PCC, the DirectEdit link is the © sign in the footer of the PCC Website. This DirectEdit link appears on every page of the PCC Website. Clicking the link prompts you to log in using your LancerPoint ID and password. Assuming you have editing permissions for that page and that you logged in successfully, you will then be taken to the Edit View for the page. From there, you will be able to edit any editable regions and will also be able to navigate to other pages and information that you have access to using the Omni CMS menus.
Steps to Log In to Omni CMS with DirectEdit
- Navigate to a published webpage that you have access to edit.
- For example, if you need to edit the homepage of your area, go to your area's homepage.
- If you’re not sure which page you are going to edit, or need to complete another task in Omni CMS, just log in to any published page that you have access to edit.
1. To edit the page you need to have the proper access privileges granted in order to access the page. If you click the DirectEdit link from a page to which you don't have editing access, you will be logged into Omni CMS, but will be unable to view that page.
You're logged in! Next Up: 2.3 - The Omni CMS Interface